Saturday, February 27, 2021

Spring is coming! Well....almost.

It's been a crafting frenzy in the craft room this week, mostly for the Scrapshotz.com 'The Great Staycation Online Crop' that occurred last weekend.  We've had a week to get our projects posted before the deadline and my goal was at least one project completed!  I exceeded my expectations and created three cards this week.  This card using the MFT Stamps Somebunny stamp set wasn't a part of the challenges, but it was fun to make!

Rainbow coloring is so in right now in the cardmaking scene, I thought I'd give it a go with these cute bunnies and my copic sketch markers.  Being slimline and my stash has only A2-sized dies and such, I expanded my Lawn Fawn grassy dies by cutting each grass layer in two segments.  It worked well enough!  Once the card base was inked and assembled, I knew which of the many sentiments I would use for this one :). This world definitely needs a lot of hugs right now!




The craft cat stayed over for a couple of days.  He was a very helpful crafter!


No comments: