Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Favorite Things: You Gnome Me

I prefer posting on Instagram due to its convenience honestly, but I'm going to try and get things rolling over here again.

Scrapshotz.com is a Calgary, Alberta - based, online scrapbooking shop, and we had our first online crop of the year in our private FB group.  My challenge was called In The Garden.  I had so much personal inspiration, it wasn't difficult to post a project.  I decided on these gnome stamps by My Favorite Things and was pleasantly surprised as to how easy they were to color.  Copic markers were my marker du jour, and I typically stamp and color a bunch of panels to test my coloring and color combos.

Slimline was the way to go to showcase the stamps while keeping the card front not crowded.  And voila!




No comments: