Sunday, February 28, 2021

Get Cracking On Christmas!

It took me two months, but I've finally designed and completed a Christmas card for Jenn Shurkus' monthly Get Cracking On Christmas challenge.  Yay me!  I'm very happy!  I've had those new Therm O Web kraft A2 toner sheets sitting on my desk along with some red foil for a little while, waiting to be used.  It finally clicked and I was able to create a card using those crafty products.  I'm new to foiling, so I was a little slow on the draw creating with them.  Now that I've had one idea completed, I"m sure more will come!

This card consists of the Therm O Web A2 Lots of Dots Kraft Toner Sheet, Mama Elephant Sentiment Die, and Creative Expressions Diamond Poinsettia 3D Embossing Folder (for texture on card base).

I also posted this project to the CAS Challenge in the Great Staycation Online Crop by the Scrapshotz FB Paper Crafting Group.




No comments: