Saturday, November 24, 2018

MFT Card Challenges: The Birthday Project Have a Wild Birthday

Whew, it has been a long while since I have made time to enter a card challenge.  Sometimes it's a little too easy just to share on Instagram and be satisfied with that.  With that said, November was a month of birthdays so entering My Favorite Things challenge seemed most suitable to get back on my little blog.

Happy Birthday!  I've had this MFT die for a while and I knew I wanted to make a shaker card with it.   My challenge was attempting to incorporate other images with such a large die. Hence the profile of a birthday cake emerged with this card.  Enjoy!

Supplies:  MFT Die-Namics Big Birthday, MFT Puppy Kisses stamp set, Distress Oxides, assorted sequins, copic markers, and Nuvo Drops.

No comments: