Saturday, September 3, 2016

MFT Card Challenges: MFT Color Challenge 52

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/08/mft-color-challenge-52.html

I found this challenge after pinning some beautiful cards in Pinterest by some of the MFT Stamps design team (see link above).  I'm not much of a card maker, but I've been making some effort this summer to use my supplies (and ahem...purchase new ones), thanks to the challenges and inspiration I have found at my favourite crafting supplies websites.  Those MFT Stamps Flashy Florals are on my wish list now!  Since Copic Markers are on my unaffordable list, I've been using my pencil crayons and Geology colouring skillz to colour my images.

Supplies:  MFT Stamps Bionic Bots & Delicious Birthday, WRMK Embossing Folder, AC Glitter Tape, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks


No comments: