Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge - It's Hip to Be Square

August 15th, 2016 challenge:

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

This challenge, I wanted to try the masking technique demonstrated in a different blog post using masking fluid.  

It was an interesting process, but I kept my faith through the entire thing and managed to come out with something I would definitely try again!  I chose 4 different Distress Inks by Tim Holtz and a star stencil by Joggles.  What you can't see is the final masking layer I did in a gold Tattered Angels mica spray (old products for the win!).  Trust me, it's pretty sparkly.  The title is done via a cut file and my Silhouette Cameo.  I sprayed it down with Graphite Tattered Angels mica spray too.


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that background you've made.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby